2021 Australian Para National Championships
- Notice of Race – V5 2019-06-26
- 2020 Inclusive Classes Open Regatta NORS – V4
- Entry – One Person Classes (2.4mR and Hansa single)\
- Entry – Two-Person class (SKUD18 and Hansa double)
- Entry List – One-Person class (2.4mR and Hansa 303 single)
- Entry List – Two-Person class (SKUD18 and Hansa double)
- Support/Coach Boat Registration
- Registration for Para Classification
- Sailing Instructions
- Official Notice Board
Established in 1946, Southport Yacht Club’s purpose is to provide excellent facilities for those persons interested in boating and its associated activities, or simply wish to unwind from the daily grind in a unique, relaxed atmosphere. With three facilities at Main Beach, Hollywell and Dux Anchorage on South Stradbroke Island, Southport Yacht Club is known worldwide for its exceptional sailing and powerboat activities producing many world and Olympic champions. Facilities include a learn to sail academy, 300 berth award-winning marina and hardstand, waterfront dining, function centre, world-first Waterscape pontoon bar, gymnasium and much more.
For further information please contact the Sailing Office on (07) 5537 7030 or via Sailing.Admin@sycgc.com.au
Sailability Gold Coast has some 303’s available to charter (all with sails) at a total cost of $50.00 for the whole event.
if you are interested please contact Ben Noonan on 0421487330.