All SYC vessels on a cruise must have a SYC Gold member (or equivalent Country, Senior, Life) on board for the duration of the cruise.
- All SYC vessels participating in a cruise must submit a Vessel Registration form. Vessel Registration – Southport Yacht Club
- All SYC vessels participating in a cruise must submit a Season Registration form. Powerboat Season Registration
- All SYC vessels participating in a cruise must purchase tickets for a cruise and pay the entry fee. Cruising Events – Southport Yacht Club
- All participating vessels should fly the club burgee.
- Vessels from reciprocal clubs may join cruises by application to the Membership Coordinator.
- All participants must be aware that they are solely responsible for their own boats at all times.
- Cruise participants, please monitor VHF CH 72, unless otherwise advised, during the cruise.
- The Cruise Leader or Deputy will maintain radio skeds at 0810 and 1510 on VHF Ch 72 to keep you advised of any changes.
- To be eligible to win a lucky draw prize, participants need to be Gold, Country, Senior, Life or Related Associate member and have been on a vessel registered for that cruise and present in person at that draw.