Stand Up Paddleboarding
Stand up paddleboarding on the Oxenford lake is a great safe way to get out on the water for some fun, be the envy of the pedestrians walking around the 4km walking track as you glide past on your ‘Ride The Tide’ paddleboard
- Sessions 1hr
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Valid for ages 7 and above
- Participants under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be able to swim at an intermediate level (or similar)
- Life jackets provided
- Customers must be medically and physically fit; if unsure, please consult your doctor before purchase
** Subject to availability and weather conditions | Block out dates apply
The Boat Legs Cafe is open from 7am-2pm and has a range of food and drink options.
Cost: $10 per board hireBOOK HERE
REFUND POLICY: In the event that a client unilaterally withdraws from a booked course, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of any fees paid. Alternatively, a client may transfer their payment towards another course if we are able to fill their position on the course. Please contact the Sailing Office to request a form or download the from the website.
Please Note: Prices were correct at time of printing but may change without notice.