To our valued Members,
The Board and Management met yesterday to implement an action plan following the announcement from the Prime Minister. The following changes to our operations have taken effect from 12 pm Monday the 23rd of March.
Areas “Closed” for operations are:
- Main Beach Club House
(Reception & Administration will remain open during business hours 7 days)
- Hollywell Club House
- Oxenford Club House and Sailing Academy
- All Club events on and off the water have been postponed until further notice.
Areas that are still “Open” for our members are:
- Main Beach Marina (Reception will remain open during business hours 7 days)
- Marina amenities
- Hardstand & Boat Repairs
- Hollywell Boat Storage
- Oxenford Café for takeaway only
- Dux Anchorage with strict social distancing protocols in place.
The Board will be meeting regularly with management over this period to make sure we do our best for your Club and you the members. We sincerely regret the impact this crisis is having on our staff, all of them have contributed to the success of the Club and many have been with us for a long time. Our management team will keep you updated through the regular channels as circumstances change.
Please take care and we look forward to seeing you all back enjoying your facilities soon.
SYC Board of Directors.